Friday, December 24, 2010

Old Asia Cafe - One Utama

What attracted me most about this was it had a roast DUCK on display. I haven't eaten duck for ages! Checked out the HALAL certificate, it seems authentic. Hence, I persuaded my husband to have our dinner there.




The decor....




Affordable food (what I had)...
Fruiti Roast Duck Set (MYR 13.90)



What my hubby had...
Teriyaki Chicken Set (MYR 13.90)






Verdict given by US????

7.5/10 (A-)
Reason being?

-Food had the decent flavor and right seasoning (I'm starting to sound like a Masterchef/Top Chef judge)
-Clean ambiance and decent decor
-Reasonably priced food

(FYI, i googled Old Asia Cafe and it had a bad review on one of those blogs. Looking at the date 2007, I guess it had improved alot since. Looking forward to more ducks. Anyone who has info on where to get halal CRISPY DUCK, appreciate if you could assist me here. Been CRAVING forever!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment